POLICIES - READ CAREFULLY
All applications will receive a reply by email. You must be at least twenty one years old to apply for a puppy or my waitlist. A photo of your ID is required with your application.
New York considers puppy transactions as taxable. My sales tax certificate of authority is available upon request for in-person viewing. Please expect to pay sales tax.
Puppy selections are made by facetime/zoom, videos, and pictures. In-person choosing of your puppy is not typically offered due to associated risks. See my blog Parvovirus for more info. Exceptions are occasionally made depending on request and circumstances. A puppy-specific deposit is required to hold your puppy until pickup. Waitlist-fee deposits and puppy-specific deposits are strictly nonrefundable. Puppy-specific deposits are nontransferable.
My puppies come with a health guarantee and there's a no-breeding agreement in contract unless otherwise discussed. Puppies receive age-appropriate vaccinations, a physical exam, and a final groom before leaving.
AKC registration is provided with puppies placed in breeding homes. Limited or full registration is not provided with pet placed puppies.
SHIPPING: Local private ground-delivery available to surrounding areas. Flight nanny services are offered to 48 states and requires meeting at your local airport. Shipping requires an additional fee. Cost of shipping depends on the method of transport and the distance. Payment policy for the puppy will differ based on chosen delivery method. If delivery is not needed, pickup is in North Coram, Long Island. Sorry, no international delivery available at this time.
To apply, please answer the following questions and EMAIL to email@example.com. Number your answers corresponding to the question it applies toward. Understand that all provided information is kept strictly confidential and will NEVER be shared.
1) What is your full Legal Name?
2) What is your cell phone number?
3) How old are you?
4) What is your budget for your puppy? WDP has a set fee range. Fee is determined by the pairing and individual puppy.
5) Did you read the waitlist section?
6) Are you looking for a male, female, or are you open to either?
7) Do you have a preference for fawn or black?
8) If employed, what is your current occupation or career field?
9) How many hours will the puppy be home alone during the day?
10) What is your current address?
11) Do you rent, own a home, or are you a dependent? If you rent, do you have permission by your landlord to have a dog? If you are a dependent, do you have the homeowners' permission?
12) Do you currently own a dog(s)? If yes, please include their details such as their breed, age, sex, and if they are spayed/neutered or intact.
13) Do you intend to spay/neuter the puppy from WDP?
14) Are you hoping to acquiring breeding rights with one of WDP's puppies?
15) Where did you hear about my program? Please be specific!
16) Do you need shipping? I offer shipping by flight nanny or by local private ground transport.
16) Please attach your ID to your email application as a regular file attachment, preferably your driver's license. From it, I am looking to see your full name, DOB, home address (even if it's not current), and your photo. Everything else can be blacked out if desired.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019-2023 Willow Dove Pugs - All Rights Reserved.